Do you have a poster design that represents your Victorian NAIDOC community for 2021?
This years NAIDOC 2021 official theme is 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗬.
We are inviting submissions from Victorian based First Nations artists to have the opportunity to see their design be the OFFICIAL VIC NAIDOC 2021 POSTER
The chosen design will get to pocket $𝟯,𝟬𝟬𝟬 and have their artwork used as the 2021 Victorian NAIDOC Poster including all communication assets, digital and printed posters, event briefs, merch and media channels.
To submit a design:
➼You must be an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artist or designer.
➼Aged 13 years and over
➼The design must reflect this year’s National NAIDOC theme ‘Heal Country!
We would love to see your artwork chosen for the 2021 Victorian NAIDOC Poster Competition!
** 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝟱𝗣𝗠 𝗔𝗘𝗦𝗧, 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛 𝟯𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 **
The entrant acknowledges the following before entering:
• must be of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent, identify as such, and be accepted as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander;
• acknowledges and agrees that their artwork may be copied or reproduced for the purposes of judging the competition;
• must have gained the appropriate permissions if using third party items in their artwork before submitting their entry. This includes any reproduction of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flags;
• must have gained the appropriate permissions from the relevant persons if their artwork contains imagery of actual persons (alive or deceased);
must seek adult parent/guardian permission if under the age of eighteen.
Parents/guardians will submit the completed Entry Form using their own name on behalf of the name of the artist to indicate their agreement with these terms and conditions on behalf of the artist;
• acknowledges that artwork is no larger than A1 (594mm x 841mm), and is not framed or mounted;
• is aware that no more than one entry per person is permitted; and
agrees that this particular piece of artwork has not been the recipient of a major prize before; and the artwork is not licensed or otherwise encumbered in any way that may be inconsistent with these terms.
Please send entries to email@example.com
An receipt email acknowledgement will be confirmation that artwork has been received.